Tuesday 26 July 2011

My Top 5 Drugstore Lipsticks

Hi everyone, the following lipsticks are my favourite drugstore lipsticks.


Revlon Colorstay in colour smoothest wine (no. 330)
This lipstick is a matte red. The texture is really creamy/moisturising.
Available from Boots €10.99




Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in colour Red Hot (no.168)
This lipstick is a fire-truck red. I love the brightness of this lipstick and only a little is needed, but it is quite drying.
Available from Boots €6.95


NYC Ultra Last Lipwear Lipstick in the colour English Rose (no.419B)
This lipstick is a shimmery pinky/red. This is a really natural pink, with a little shine, and it applys so smoothly!
Available in most chemists (not Boots) €2.95


Revlon Colorstay in the colour Heavanly Mauve (no.290)
This lipstick is a natural pink. Again this lipstick is soo creamy/moisturising and is also long lasting
Available from Boots €10.99


No 7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in the colour Iced Pink (no. 45)
This lipstick is a frosted pink and has glittery flecks in it and it it also has SPF 15!
Available from Boots €8.99

Thats my top 5! Hope you liked,

Until next time...
Laura :)

1 comment:

  1. Omg your Irish too right? I can never find any Irish blogs haha :P This is such an amazing blog really! :) I followed you. so i hope to see you on my dashboard soon
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete