Tuesday 19 July 2011

Blog Awards!

I was given a blogging award ...
Firstly... Amanda (icecreambun.blogspot.com) thank you so so so much! I am honoured to be picked as one of her favourites, I am so excited!


Basically, there is an award going around blogger.com in which if you are nominated, you have to return the favour of nominating 15 of your favourite bloggers and answering a few questions... so here I go :)

Dominant Rules:
1. Thanks the person who gave you the awards, and link back to them
2. Post seven things about yourself.

3. Pass the love on to 15 bloggers.

4. Let them know that they received an award.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Now, the 7 things about me:

1. I'm 5 feet 4 inches
2.I'm very supersticious
3.I have 3 piercings
4.I recently stopped biting my nails after years
5.I have over 5 cups of tea a day
6.I get nervous/anxious over the smallest of things
7.I'm very squeamish

and finally, the questions:
1.Name your favourite colour:
Red.
2.Name your favourite song:
Anything by Nicki Minaj :)

3.Name your favourite dessert:
 Chocolate fudge cake with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.

4.What annoys you:
Negative people.

5.When you're upset you:
Bring my dog for a long walk.

6.Your favourtie pet:
My dog, Taffy.

7.Black or white?
White.

8.Biggest fear:
Spiders, eugh!

9.Best feature:
I would say my freckles :)

10.Everyday attitude:
"Do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

11.What is perfection:
Not trying to be perfect or trying to please others.

12.Guilty Pleasure:
Watching cute animals videos on YouTube for hours!

15 blogs I want to award...
Hannahs Heavenly Recipes
Kawaii Barbie
Celia Hearts
Secret Life of Makeup
Viva Voluptuous
Saundra
ErranJay
Cad
Andrée
Naomi
Martje
Mode
Alexa
Liz
Anna

That's it, hope you liked and again I would like to thank Amanda for thinking that my blog is worthy enough to get an award :)

Until next time...
Laura :)






6 comments:

  1. aw, thankyou so much! I'l get round to doing this soon hopefully!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I've finally got round to following you to!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks!!!! you are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i nominated you

    http://pinkcupcake24.blogspot.com/2011/07/one-lovely-blog-goes-to.html

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete